Did you know that there is a thriving underground market for hacking into things and buying stolen “goods” for quite cheap? You can, if you want, hack into any email account – personal or business, or steal a website’s entire data or get access to someone’s social media account.Hackers Underground Markets are Competitive And Sell Everything! #Hacking Click To Tweet
You just have to pay the price for your need. This is a marketplace where the illegal sellers andvendors sell goods and tools via hacking. Heck, they even sell tutorials into how to hack for a price!
A report by Dell’s CISO INTEL team led by two intelligence analysts worked on this report going through numerous hacker forums and secret online marketplaces all over the world. The report focuses on Russian and English underground markets!
These vendors of the illegal advertise themselves as “honest, trustworthy and professional”! Talk about cheek! These hackers not only pride their “integrity” but also offer deals with “free-trial attacks” or 24/7 Customer service and even Weekend services! Talk about customer focus!!
Some of the stuff they found being sold on the market was truly shocking! In the Russian market, one can get a “full business dossier” on companies in that country. And it contains the company’s full credentials, bank account numbers, logins, passwords and much much more! What could you do with all that? Of course siphon the money for starters. And you could also use their credit, if they have one, to apply for loan or line of credit or even get a juicy credit card for yourself!
Here is a list of some of the services and prices that are on offer for the customers”
Hack into Popular U.S. social media and Ukrainian email accounts for $129
- Hack into a Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo account for $129
- Hack into a Popular Russian email accounts from $65 to $103
- Hack into a Russian social media accounts for $194
- Hack the IP address of a computer user for $90
- Hacking into corporate email account is $500 per business mailbox
- Hacking a website and stealing data costs is for $350,
- Remote Access Trojan (RAT) — a malware program that allows cybercriminals to secretly control your computer remotely — were $50-$250 in 2013 but reduced to $5-$10 in 2015
- Angler Exploit Kit costs $100-$135
- “Crypters” was $50-$150 in 2014 but now increased to $80-$440
- Doxing services is $19.99 was $100 in 2015
- Hacking tutorials which cover DDOS attacks, cracking WiFi, Crypters etc costs $20-$40 for multiple tutorials
- Upgraded ATM “skimmer” – hidden electronics that steal personal data stored on your debit or credit card’s magnetic stripe – are priced at $1,775with 3D printed versions
Apparently everything can be bought in these underground markets. Even hotel and airline miles!
Based on the number of points in account, large U.S. airline points accounts priced as high as $450 for 1,500,000 points, and large Middle East airline points accounts priced at $150 for 500,000 points. A large international hotel chain points account with 1,000,000 points cost just $200, the report reveals.
So next time you need some of these services on the cheap and do not mind getting into the illegal part of life – there is an entire market waiting for you!
Featured Image: Deviant art \ Market by parkurtommo